Vitamin D3 50,000 IU Gel Capsules
Helps replenish and maintain beneficial levels of vitamin D in the body. Initial dosage for management may include one vitamin D3 50,000 IU gel capsule every week for 8 – 12 weeks, followed by a maintenance dosage of one gel capsule every month, or one vitaMedMD vitamin D3 2,000 IU gel capsule daily – or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Utilized in the dietary management of vitamin D deficiency and should be USED UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION.*
- Ideal for pregnant, breastfeeding and menopausal women needing to sustain adequate levels of vitamin D.
Each bottle of vitamin D3 50,000 IU contains 12 gel capsules.
Did You Know?
- It is estimated that over 50% of the general population is significantly deficient in vitamin D.
- Sustaining adequate levels of vitamin D is essential to bone health, enhancing the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.*
- Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is considered the most preferred form of vitamin D, as it is the most active form of the nutrient.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Supplement Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Gel Capsule
| ||Amount per serving ||% Daily Value |
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) ||50,000 IU ||12500% |
: MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides), Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, FD&C Blue #1.
Contains no yeast, gluten, sugar or lactose.
Consult your healthcare professional before taking this supplement. Not to exceed one (1) gel capsule per week for 8-12 weeks unless directed by a healthcare professional.
For Adults only. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.