Different Color - Same Great Product!
vitaMedMD One is changing color from light purple to dark purple
- still providing the same key vitamins, minerals, and 200 mg of plant-based DHA per daily softgel.
Light or dark purple, it's the same vitaMedMD One that physicians and patients trust.
Prenatal Multivitamin Softgel with DHA
A convenient, once daily prenatal multivitamin providing 14 vitamins, minerals, and 200 mg of plant-based DHA per softgel to support your health - whether you are planning a pregnancy, pregnant or nursing.
Each softgel, taken daily, or as directed by your healthcare provider, includes:
- 975 mcg of folic acid and other B-vitamins
- Vitamins C (60 mg), D3 (400 IU) and E (21 IU)
- Minerals, including iron (30 mg) and zinc (7.5 mg)
Did you Know?
- Folic acid helps reduce the estimated risk of neural tube defects (NTDs) in babies.*
- Research suggests that DHA intake during pregnancy and while breastfeeding supports healthy brain development in babies.*
As a dietary supplement, take one tablet daily with a meal. For adults only. Consult your doctor before taking any supplement
Keep this product out of reach of children.
Folic acid alone is improper therapy in the treatment of pernicious anemia and other megaloblastic anemias where vitamin B12 is deficient. Folic acid doses above 0.1 mg daily may obscure pernicious anemia, in that hematologic remission can occur while neurological manifestations remain progressive.
Ingestion of more than 3 grams of omega-3 fatty acids (such as DHA) per day has been shown to have potential antithrombotic effects, including an increased bleeding time and INR. Administration of omega-3 fatty acids should be avoided in women on anticoagulants and in those known to have an inherited or acquired predisposition to bleeding.
This product is contraindicated in women with known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.